Florida Elder Law Alert
Do you want to protect your assets from:
- Nursing home costs
- Assisted living facility costs
- In-home care providers to help around the house
- Financial predators and scammers
- Financial predators in your family
- Your in-laws…?
According to Prudential’s 2010 Long-Term Care Cost Study, long term care costs in Jacksonville, Florida are:
- Nursing homes cost on average $215 per day!
- Assisted living facilities cost on average $2,907 per month!
- Home health care companies (not covered by Medicare) cost on average $18 per hour!
- A car accident, family member with addiction problems, or sibling fights can cost you everything!